Merco is hiring! The North West’s fastest growing cleaning and facilities services company is searching for a full time Sales and Marketing manager.
Do you have experience in selling a business service? Are you successful in developing business within the facilities industry? Have a flare for creating opportunity and implementing successful marketing strategies? Then this could be the role for you!
£30,000 – £35,000 + uncapped commission OTE £45K- £50K plus car allowance, mobile & laptop
We are currently looking to welcome a talented and enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Manager to our ever-expanding team in a bid to develop existing client accounts and win new business. The successful candidate will have previous experience in working autonomously within a field-based role, and will have proven success in creating opportunities and delivering profitable sales growth. The role’s territory will cover Greater Manchester.
Read on for more details, including responsibilities and benefits.
The successful applicant will be able to develop the sales and marketing arm and implement new ideas and strategies with freedom and support. As well as this freedom, the role’s main responsibilities will include:
- Increasing turnover from new clients by selling a full portfolio of services across all aspects of the groups business
- Growing existing client accounts
- Creating and implementing an effective marketing plan in line with budget expectations to achieve the required sales/turnover
- Arranging and attending client appointments
- Sourcing new clients
- Managing social media to increase brand awareness and win new business
Creating sales presentation
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- Growing and developing the sales team across the groups business
Merco’s unique staff culture ensures that we take an immense pride in our employees, and in return for their continued hard work, we offer regular rewards, incentives and industry-leading training.
You can also expect to benefit from:
- Uncapped commission – OTE £45K-£50K
- Car allowance, laptop and mobile
- Freedom to implement new ideas and strategies
- The support of a dedicated operational and management team
- Opportunity to develop and lead a sales team across the group
To fill this role, we ask candidates to have the following:
- Previous business development experience, ideally selling a range of services in to the facilities industry
- Proven success in winning and developing client accounts
- Previous experience in using social media to source, research and win new business
- Understand the business growth strategy and use ensure delivery of set targets
- Ability to work autonomously, sourcing and creating sales opportunities through a variety of channels
- Previous success in bid writing and creating sales presentations
If you meet this requirements and wish to take your career to the next step within a vibrant, rapidly growing business, then apply now by sending your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!