Merco is hiring! The North West’s fastest growing cleaning and facilities services company requires a full time Office Administrator to join our busy office, supporting our team across various businesses.
The role will include working as part of a small professional team carrying out general day to day office duties such as:
- Answering the phone.
- Passing messages.
- Dealing with queries from clients, staff and suppliers.
- HR support.
- Raising invoices and statements.
- Using various software packages including Quick Books and Xero, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
It is a busy an exciting office environment, and we run several businesses from one location, so the ideal candidate must be able to work calmly under pressure and be flexible in carrying out various tasks in a detailed and timely manner.
- 3/4 years Administrative experience.
- Be or have been in a stable admin position for 3/4 years
- Excellent Telephone manner.
- High command of English and grammar.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft outlook, Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of Quick Books and Xero accounting packages imperative.
- Well presented and able to communicate well with people.
- Able to show a high level of responsibility and ownership of jobs undertaken.
Previous experience in a similar role and environment are both essential. If this feels like your ideal role, we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the role, please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch.
Hope to hear from you soon!